Memorial Run

ivan the terrible

how about a late afternoon early evening run on 30th of august from donnington park up to matlock area for fish and chip supper. This would give more members from further a field the choice to take part as they may already be at the show.

• Like 2

I think a Memorial run is a great idea, but why don't we run it Nationally on a Regional basis. This would bring those that want bto be involved but live too far from the action to take part. It could even become an annual Rhocar Charity Event.

I think a Memorial run is a great idea, but why don't we run it Nationally on a Regional basis. This would bring those that want bto be involved but live too far from the action to take part. It could even become an annual Rhocar Charity Event.

I'd been thinking the same,

A national run out,

Kit cars from every area out on the road at the same time on the same day, going off in different directions doing different routes but all for the same cause,

A fantastic tribute to Mark

• Like 1

This is a great idea!!!!

Guest mower man

only if you have t'Whippet in t'passenger seat :rofl:

nay lad a big lurcher better!!! tha knows mower man :rofl: Edited by mower man