Leics To Fauld Explosion Crater Run 14/15 June (Which Ever Is Driest)

Andi

Andi,

Looks like I have a pass out for this one, just try not to leave me behind again ;-).

Jez

Jez,

You have the bridge Sir.......

Good to have you on board mate

Edited by Andi

I'm sorry to miss out on this one, just need to finish off last few items from my 2B's snag list to get it through its IVA retest and then on the road :(

But there's some great lanes on the route you chose, did you know that Europa Spares http://www.europaspares.com/ is based in Fauld too?

Not sure what time you would get there or their opening times, but may save you some postage on any parts you may need.

Enjoy the run!

I'm sorry to miss out on this one, just need to finish off last few items from my 2B's snag list to get it through its IVA retest and then on the road :(

But there's some great lanes on the route you chose, did you know that Europa Spares http://www.europaspares.com/ is based in Fauld too?

Not sure what time you would get there or their opening times, but may save you some postage on any parts you may need.

Enjoy the run!

No I didn`t. But thats a great head up for if I`m ever out that way.

Andi

We're going to be on the edge of the weather all day... A bit brighter this end... It's not as warm today & little wind is a good thing. The humidity is quite high which is the threat... I'm still coming & I'm weather shy!