Tatton Car Show Part 2 16Th 17Th August

Guest jetskijase

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jetskijase

Hi chaps

glad all tickets have arrived, ian as Mitch says head for usual campsite corner. Have fun guys and hope weather is good. I left gazebo with James v8 who might have passed it onto Ron via Steve so you should have the gazebo.....if that all makes sense!

sorry Simon forgot to mention i sent your tickets to Mitch as i lost your address!

cheers chaps from the sundiwn bar praa sands Cornwall!!

Guest jetskijase

Steve, sent tickets to ant beginning on week with same batch as everyone else so wouldn't say clerical error more a postage! But thanks for the vote of confidence.

i ended my area sec spree of 5 years and got one that text of 'cheers for your help' Jesus!

all the meets and Christmases with presents and nowt thanks.

cheers all

jase + Rach see you around.

Guest peter2b2002

went to fill up with fuel this evening , didn't even get to the petrol station hic f wee bang bang hic bang think the dam dizy playing up again 10 min trip took 30 mins to get back home so tin top tomorrow

peter2b :(

Guest jetskijase

If anyone's ticket hasn't turned up then iam sure Stuart will let you in the gate as he will have a list of vehicles attending.

Edited by jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

It was last week i sent them as been in Cornwall since Sunday. But why would ant day he can have tickets if he's in France?? Iam sure Stuart will be ok with just turning up.