Tatton Car Show Part 2 16Th 17Th August

Guest jetskijase

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great day, Even with the occasional shower, theres always plenty to see, some very fancy cars in the new marque, new rollers, and Bentleys, even a wiseman was for sale, you can tell its near chesire and millionaires row,

thanks for jase for sorting tickets, and Marks zero deserved the award,

Mitch

A very good show I think we (Rhocar) could make something of this, better then some kitcar shows with plenty to do and look at with good facilities. The prestige tent was amazing with new cars costing up to £300,000, also the demo on car wrapping was very interesting and you could have a go ( I think I would pay the experts after my attempt) and the auto-jumble/other stalls were extensive you could end up spending a fortune.

The experience was brilliant, guys made me feel welcome, got some ideas from their cars that I need to do and what more could I ask for, first show and a award. But to be honest I think my son was happier, the award was given by Fuzz Townsend form Car SOS.

Guest mower man

Spoilt by the weather , pity we had not even a flag up ,took me two laps to find our pitch after a annoying drive there but some new faces and Mark b zero car is a jem better ride home sun shining all the way mowerman [mick]