Fuel Tank

Guest j0ngreen

Guest j0ngreen

Hi all,

I am now looking for a smaller fuel tank for use in my 2b not the donor, compatible with an injection system.

Spoke to Car Builder Solutions, their new range is not compatible they say with the 2b

Spoke to Richard at RHE and he says 10 days and they can deliver £70 for the tank and £15 delivery.

Any body know where I can get one sooner or a plastic tank, I am in Lancashire.

Regards

Jonathan

PS

Mitch, thanks for the help anyway

Hmm. :mellow: I have a Car Builder Solutions small plastic tank with integral swirl pot in the boot of my Sub-K (with injection engine)... Tiny, but it fits pretty well, I think, though off to the driver's side.

I've had to move the filler from the nearside-top of the vertical boot panel (back of the car body) to the top of the horizontalish boot cover. So, the filler is a foot or two behind the drivers head, just off horizontal.

I also had to hack to pieces the filler neck - effectively chopping off the angle bit.

I will see if I can find photos of it.

Mind you, I haven't had the engine running yet, though that day draws ever closer... :D

Guest Battery Bill

Derek

Battery Bill has a plastic tank (I think) probably in the front

:lol: :lol: :p :p

Jonathan

Yes we have a plastic tank from Chris Gibbons its very good and only cost £80 :D

But I dont think he is making them any more. :( :( :boohoo: :boohoo:

Click Here to access his website perhaps he might do you one if you give him a sob sob story. :D