Glue For Trim

Guest fontayne56

Another vote for Sikaflex 221, used locally in the paint shop to stick on sport spoilers on hot hatches.

Also I used it to stick the spoilers on my Ford Focus MK1 and they are still intact 10 year on.

Just make sure all surfaces are clean (very clean)!

Guest chris brown

Glue aside; what is the trick for getting it into the trim groove and not all over the good face?

cut the nozzle for a very fine bead and if you do get any other than where you want it make sure you remove it straight away as once set it is almost impossible to get off. BTW tigerseal is the same and Worth do one aswell.

Guest chris brown

Glue aside; what is the trick for getting it into the trim groove and not all over the good face?

cut nozzle for a fine bead but if you do get any on other bits make sure you remove it straight away as it is almost impossible to remove once set. When sticking edge trim use masking tape so any that squashes out goes onto the tape and not on the body

Don't know what happened I thought I answered this last night but it didn't come up tonight until after I posted this

Edited by chris brown