Mark Bruce Memorial Run - 2014

richardm6994

no we don't have a route yet, so I propose we have a run to Carsington Water, via B5023, 31 miles, about a hour and 20, and return route, same route, or via B5023 and A6, 25 miles, about 1 hour, (look on google maps) or do what we plan to do, find a pub and have a drink, to remember Mark by, and a bite to eat, then back to camp,

Ivan

Edited by ivan the terrible
  • Like 1

Guest mower man

So sorry we missed the stop ,we lost contact in Ashbourne somehow visited places mentioned i.e. Carrsington ,Wirksworth ,Matlock etc and then decided to go home , cracking run out really enjoyed it but missed the fish and chips hope every thing went well with the rest of the run mick and stella :clapping: :drinks:

Massive thank you to everyone who has donated money. The run was amazing what an awesome sight me and the boys certainly enjoyed being in the kits. Thank you again xx

A fantastic trip out and a truly fitting tribute to the memory of our much missed Mr Bruce. Still feels like I've lost a Brother.

A massive Thankyou to all who took part be it on the drive or just a donation.

:drinks:

• Like 3

A fantastic trip out and a truly fitting tribute to the memory of our much missed Mr Bruce. Still feels like I've lost a Brother.

A massive Thankyou to all who took part be it on the drive or just a donation.

:drinks:

exactly how I feel to. I have lost one of my best friends but have the support and friendship of the best car club there is
  • Like 2

I have just looked through ( in bit parts jumping on etc ) the on board camera footage I took of this. It's 1hr 12m long and is a very large 2.5 Gig in length.

I would like to upload this, but the forum limit is small :)

I don't know the file size limit for youtube either. Anybody have ideas ?

At the end you can tell we are all part of that legendary Indian tribe ... :crazy:

A fantastic day out, thanks.

Simon.

• Like 2