Mark Bruce Memorial Run - 2014

richardm6994

I discovered that I can put this on Youtube if I increased my 15 minute limit.

So the computer has been running all night and still has over two hours to go before it's on there.

I will post a link when completed. There are some good parts, but also a lot on the A50 which are - well - Loonngg !

The bit towards the end when everyone converged on that cross roads and turned around was that Indian tribe again :)

(Anyone have those stickers ? I feel part of that Phu...awi Tribe now ! )

Simon.

• Like 2

The video has finally finished uploading and processing so here it is.

The top of the windscreen unfortunately gets in the way, but it is the complete trip from Donington to Ashford.

(I didn't record the return trip as the visibility with the hood on is MUCH worse :) )

Simon.

Love the part at 1:09:30 where 20+ cars do a U-turn :) I'm pretty certain that is me in the car in front narrowly avoiding a 'coming together' :unsure: Quite a respectable hill start as well considering I cannot reach the handbrake.

Edited by alanrichey

love it 20 cars doing a u turn. just dont know where we lost you as you were with us on the high street and it must of been 4 mins when when went past in the other direction after finding planned car park was full. Mr B would of been pissing him self looking down on us :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: thank you all that came and all that didnt but gave a donation any way. If any still want to give please do via paypal

• Like 1

very good videos like said brilliant to of been able to take part and look forward to next years one too. what makes it better is the people in the club and the respect every one has to each other and the club I am glad I joined rhocar and did meet mark even though I did not know him long he was a fantastic bloke and what a way to remember a good man :)

It made me feel really proud to be part of this and I found it difficult to speak through the lump in my throat during the speeches afterwards so appologies for mumbling....the loss of such a great person and close mate still gets to me.

The money we've raised will be anounced soon as donations are still pouring in and the big-fat cheque will be given to Emma to donate to her chosen Charity.

In Emma's words....."it always rained when Mark got his kit car out".....so the down-pour from Ashbourne all the way back to Donnington was Mark's contribution to the event :)

Edited by steamer
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...