Bit Of A Clear Out. Bits For Sale

Knock-on

OK, here's a few odds and sods.

I have 2 sets of bucket seats. Great to fit while building or for a stock or track car but although structurally sound, the covers on both pairs are horrible.

Set 1 is normal width with back adjust and cloth covering.

Set 2 is narrow with no adjustment and black vinyl covering.

Both have no runners and are ugly as sin and require covering to make them look nice :) £25 a pair.

2nd is a 2.1 Pinto engine. All there but the sump is off and needs a bottom end rebuild. It was a runner but had low oil pressure. £150

VDO 140mph Speedo in good working order but the odometer display doesn't work. If you want a speedo and are not worried about recording mileage (not necessary for MOT) then it's 1/4 price of a new one. £50

• 2 weeks later...

Top set are the wide ones and narrow ones are the second 2.

=24332152&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2"]http://s88.photobuck...pg.html?filters[user]=24332152&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://s88.photobuck...pg.html?filters[user]=24332152&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s88.photobuck...pg.html?filters[user]=24332152&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Edited by Knock-on

Seems I'm suffering an overdose of stupidity. How can I post pictures on here? I tried uploading a image from Photobucket shop and the Forum wont let me. I tried posting the link and it doesn't seem to work and the images are bigger than the size allowed on here?

IMG_0880_zps67da9543.jpg?1413108407517&1413108413188

IMG_0878_zps42f9ded2.jpg?1413108407517&1413108413188

IMG_0877_zpsfbf81b7c.jpg?1413108407517&1413108413188

IMG_0874_zps243f94d8.jpg?1413108407517&1413108413188

Thanks Ian. Deficit in stupidity restored to mere incompetence as per usual :D

Narrow ones the top two. They will clean up a bit but are never going to be mint.

The grey / silver on the bottom left seat is cat hair (little bugger)

Edited by Knock-on

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, here's a few odds and sods.

I have 2 sets of bucket seats. Great to fit while building or for a stock or track car but although structurally sound, the covers on both pairs are horrible.

Set 1 is normal width with back adjust and cloth covering.

Set 2 is narrow with no adjustment and black vinyl covering.

Both have no runners and are ugly as sin and require covering to make them look nice :) £25 a pair.

2nd is a 2.1 Pinto engine. All there but the sump is off and needs a bottom end rebuild. It was a runner but had low oil pressure. £150

VDO 140mph Speedo in good working order but the odometer display doesn't work. If you want a speedo and are not worried about recording mileage (not necessary for MOT) then it's 1/4 price of a new one. £50

Unfortunately the person wanting the engine has not been able to collect and has asked me to relist it.

So, it's still available if anyone wants it. I'll give it a few days on here before Fleabaying it if anyone wants it,

The bottom end is loose and needs a rebuild. The top end was a great runner IIRC although it's been sitting a couple of years slowly maturing like a fine Port :)

There is also a Pinto Manifold, a few new gaskets, dizzy and bits and bobs.

Anyone interested.

* Nearly forgot. Can't remember if I sold the speedo or not but if anyone's interested I'll brave life and limb and do battle with the lesser explored parts of the workshop.

Edited by Knock-on