2Nd Lexus, 2Nd New Front End.....

richardm6994

Guest chris brown

I'm with Ian and others who say it is the biker at fault he is traveling far too fast for the traffic conditions at the time. I have shown the video to three others including a biker and all came to the same conclusion, he should have "read" the road ahead and seen side roads etc where pedestrians, cyclists or cars may cross directly in front of stationary traffic.

can we say what speed the rider was doing, from a video of a stationary vehicle, I would say under 30mph, which is legal, unless there are restrictions in place.

yes the rider should take all consideration of the road conditions, but that is true of all parties, could the rider be seen over the cars? should we consider that a bike could come up on the outside?

HOWEVER, before getting jumped on from a great height, has anyone noted the oncoming vehicle?

IMHO there is an indication that others are having to take action to avoid the bike, so is "filtering" acceptable?

all conjector, and the cofin chasers will be more than happy to extract monies from all parties to get a version of justice.

So up goes all our premiums.