Custom Chrome Exhaust System

brumster

One custom chrome exhaust system, circa late 90's so *chrome* as opposed to the stainless systems they now do. Obviously 'weathered' but really it's just the colouration you get on chrome once it's been through several heat cycles. No damage, no rust (obviously), and comes with the heat shield and the mounting bracketry. 16" silencer (4" diameter), all 2" tubing and sleeved at the manifold for 2" pipe also. Perfect fit on the old Exmo so I'm sure it'll go nicely on a Series III/2b too. Can't vouch for noise but it wasn't overly intrusive on the Exmo, found it quite bearable (relatively speaking)...

With the heat shield these are about £300 new; I'll happily let it go for £125 (excluding shipping and, let's be honest, that might cost a few quid).

IMG_20141025_145540027%2B%281280x719%29.jpgIMG_20141025_145546863%2B%281280x719%29.jpgIMG_20141025_145555742%2B%281280x719%29.jpg

If you want any specific measurements just give me a shout...

On the car...

c855yvm-1.jpg

• 7 months later...
Guest 2b cruising

If I needed one or was building, I would go for it.

It is a bloody good system and will do for left or right sided fitting by turning the tail pipe.