Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass At Norwich

Guest danny88

Guest danny88

Well I think the title says it all. Another robinhood 2b with sliding pillar suspension is on the road!! Yet another fantastic drive to and from the test centre, got a massive smile on my face and a test certificate in my hand! All the hard work and money spent has been well worth it!! Bring on spring and summer time!! Happy days.

By the way, just want to say a BIG thanks to everyone who has helped me over the past few years with questions etc! Much appreciated and you are all TOP GUYS

Guest chris brown

Well done the grin never goes away no matter how long you have the car. Don't forget to take a copy of the pass certificate before you send it to dvla as you will never see it again.

It's a great feeling. You actually built your very own great car. You get to see the heads turn as you go past.

Just remember to squeeze the throttle on gently and progressively as you exit a corner or a roundabout. Too many new sevens in the barriers after roundabouts.

Well done.

Nigel