Few Things To Clear.

Guest Ashman86

Guest Ashman86

I've got a few things laying around the garage that I won't require for my build.

Pinto inlet manifold to suit weber 30/34 (missing coolant elbow) £10 + postage or collection.

Weber 30/34 carburettor, probably only good for spares or rebuild. Free buyer collects or pays postage

Pair of sealed beam original robin Hood supplied headlamps. 12 posted?

I also have a mountney steering wheel in good condition I may like to swap for a more modern looking wheel. Comes with boss and horn push.

Not really sure what if anything they are worth.

Edited by Ashman86

Guest 2b cruising

If the steering wheel is an old original wooden wheel it can be worth a fair bit of dosh. Look them up on the old eBay. You will get a good idea of there worth. Maybe even find a good second hand one to replace it with. Good luck.

Guest chrispine

Do the headlights come with the chrome shells? If so I'll have them, the chrome on mine is past cleaning. I think you're just down the road from me, I'm in Merthyr Tydfil, if so I can pick up tomorrow evening.

• 1 year later...
Guest alexpink

I paid £35 on ebay. for a set of halogen bulbs and lenses for my standard RH lamp bowls. Takes H4 bulbs and spade type sidelights; definitely a worthwhile upgrade as I can actually see when driving at night.