2 Ton Low Profile Trolley Jack For Less Than £10

FERRINO

Cheers for this, was in need of a low profile jack to save putting the big 3 ton jack in the back of the truck.

Also ordered the trolley too, as I did have an account with them plus was out on a job I call SWMBO :give_rose: who has. to order. Job done :D

Edited by chris n

Thanks for the links. Couldn't find the trolley but now have. Just ordered jack and trolly. I hope the jack is better than the sgs one that I already have. The company changed it as it was faulty from new but the second one started to lose lift shortly after the exchange.

Guest 2b cruising

ordered the trolley jack just pondering over the three in one tool chest hmmmm

why bother. It only leaves less floor storage space. Also you wouldn't know where to find things.

Morning all - Thought I would share this in case anyone is interested.

Amazon are doing the Hilka 82825011 2 Ton Low Profile Jack (which normally sells for around £60'ish from a quick search) - for £9.38

http://www.amazon.co...ow Profile Jack

Dispatch time of 3-4 weeks though, but I've ordered one anyway. Worth a go at less than a tenner even if it turns out to be rubbish

Cheers

Tony :)

think someone made a boo boo back up to £48.95 now, teach me to spend Saturday in the workshop with no internet.

Edited by ivorbigun

Guest fatherhood

Bought two of these trollies for our workshop yesterday , just had a look on Amazon today there now £46 and the jack is £49 WOW !!!!!

Thanks for the heads up.