Dvla Frustration Still!.......

Guest danny88

Guest danny88

So as per my post previously in this section, I just want to say DVLA are useless!!! After passing my SVA test and sending in my paperwork on the 2nd December I still have NOT been allocated a registration! This is getting pure ridiculous. I received a letter beginning of last week stating I needed proof that my chasis was new to et my age related plate (it took one month to get to this point). Not a problem at all, I got straight into contact with Ruth at GBS who was more than helpful and received a signed letter the next day. I forwarded this straight to the dvla and still nothing. I have rang up on numerous occasions to see what has been happening and it's the same everytime. I rang today and all I get from the department is they have no record...I tried to explain they must have as I received a letter from them last week regarding the proof the chasis was new, but it seems to go in one ear and straight out the other and they say they can't help me...It's quite simply not good enough!!!

Guest danny88

I know the weather hasn't been great at all. It's more of the fact that I can get my reg, slap it on the car and it's done...it's ready to go then, I won't have nothing to worry about, u can just jump in it and go! I am itching to drive it and we do get some alright days this time of year every now and again. If not I will just wrap up warm. What's the point in having something you can't enjoy....