Arays Wheel.

Guest 2b cruising

Guest 2b cruising

Noticed on eBay this morning a single Arays wheel for sale. Item 181581734508. Looks unused. No marks. Don't know if someone needs a spare or to replace a marked or buckled wheel.

Just thought it might be useful to somebody in the club.

Guest 2b cruising

Further progress. I noticed this wheel and the description stated not know what vehicle they fit or make of wheel.

I sent him a quick message what make and fitment they were, and he replied that club members should contact him first and ask for a discount.

No idea what that will be but if you don't ask in this world you don't get. If you want the wheel, push him hard on price. I would only offer about £50 to start with.

Guest 2b cruising

Wish there was a set!! Lol

i am looking into Cades Blast at the moment and trying to find a stockist of these or very similar pattern wheels with the correct measurements. I will let you know if I have any success. Not holding my breath though. The et 15 is not that common, but on the 2b it really is the best offset for handling.

Guest danny88

Thanks very much!! Yes let me know. My inbox is full at the moment and can't delete them when on my phone, but my email address is: dannyandlouise@hotmail.co.uk if you could send me some pictures please? Thanks again