What Sized Release Bearing With Gbs Clutch Fork Pin?

Guest AndyJW

ok, so the clutch problem is nearly fixed. I used a CCT133 and had problems. I have now got the fork pin extension from GBS along with a release bearing.

The release bearing is quite a bit smaller than the CCT133 that I had. Can anyone confirm if I have the right bearing or do I use the extension pin and the CCT133.

The bearing I was using is just about 42mm and the one GBS supplied is 32mm.

Confused dot com

Cheers

Andy

Guest chrispine

As Tractor, when I went from 2 ltr 8v with thick heavy flywheel to 16v RS2000 flywheel and clutch, I had to use the longer GBS clutch fork pin and the longer (CCT 133?) release bearing, depends what you're using, as in flywheel, bellhousing/gearbox and clutch, I just put a couple of bellhousing bolts in to try it, save putting it all together to take it apart again.

Chris

I have a zetec engine running 1.8 flywheel and clutch with cct133 bearing with type 9 gearbox works well and then fitted a zetec to keiths hes running the standard 2ltr flywheel and clutch and gbs bearing with gbs extended pin again works well oh and hes got the mt75 gearbox