Begging For Sponsorship

Mat-Moo

Hi Guys and Girls, long time no speak, nice to see the club forums still running smoothly after my departure last year :) I do check in now and again, and still have the old car in the garage (Really must get it on ebay!) however I'm here for another reason...

Just before Christmas 2014 my mum was diagnosed with a klatskin tumour aka cancer of the bile duct :( and it's been pretty tough couple of months. My sister is running a marathon (In Australia and has already been over to see mum) and my other sister is doing a cycle event later in the year... I've managed to twist my brothers arm into doing a walk half way around the Isle of Wight (We wanted to do the whole thing but due to education commitments, he couldn't afford the time) in order to Raise money for a cancer charity (Pelican).

Please visit my little site to learn more and if possible a small donation of any size to boost us up to our target... MANY MANY MANY thanks from a really old RHOCaR member :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...