Run Out Over North Yorkshire Moors

ragey

Hi Paul, Was seriously thinking about making the run, but just seen the forecast for Sunday and may sit this one out....car/ missue and me still drying out from the Stoneleigh run/ paddle :crazy: .

Saturday best of the weekend... :search:

So Coventry Motofest looking a strong possibility instead....if I can summon up the courage to negotiate the dreaded 50mph M1..... :lazy:

Guest 2b cruising

It's about bloody time that road got sorted out. Real reason is overheads with cameras in. The rest of it is just an excuse.

If they toll that, a lot of a roads will have to be put back to standard roads without the silly give way dog legs in them.

The towns and villages all around the M25 are bricking it. Especially the A25.

Guest 2b cruising

Toll the M1? The 50mph section is currently for roadworks to turn it into a 4 lane "smart" motorway putting in the laybys and hard shoulder electronic signs, previously it was for the concrete central reservation. Nothing to do with Tolls.....

And now they've stuck the 50mph section from Meadowhall (J34) up to J36.....so I hit it twice every day now

Just you wait and see. It will defo happen eventually. Edited by 2b cruising

Guest 2b cruising

No facts but not difficult to do. Dart ford crossing one example. London C charge another.

Number plate recognition would be the way.

Compulsory sat tracking has been spoken about by government bodies.

We it looks like the weather has got the better of this run most of the lads who were going have pulled out theres a couple still going to brave it but it looks like its going to be put back. my car is fighting me all the way so it would not have got there any way.

Sorry Paul.