Who Went Out Today?

Andi

I was going out but by the time I had moved the huge pile of wood out of the way so I could move the unimog to allow me get the range rover off the trailer so I could get the robin hood out of the garage it was dark! Tomorrow I am going out even if it snows and damn all the outstanding jobs at home

• Like 1

Well, seven of us went to the "Horsepower at the Hall" at Doddington for the morning. For me it was about an hour each way on the country lanes. Superb run although the crosswind was a bit punchy and I had a couple of 'moments'. :)

• Like 1

Well, seven of us went to the "Horsepower at the Hall" at Doddington for the morning. For me it was about an hour each way on the country lanes. Superb run although the crosswind was a bit punchy and I had a couple of 'moments'. :)

And Derek then was kind enough to home with me to look at a venue for end of season bash, Thankyou Derek
  • Like 1

Did a big circular tour of the New Forest finishing up in Bournemouth for afternoon tea, then another meander towards home for a fish & chip supper just as it got dark. A lovely day, better than forecast ; but as said above the wind was quite fierce, couldn't wear my hat on the exposed bits. ( Road that is , my head is exposed near all over.)

Did a big circular tour of the New Forest finishing up in Bournemouth for afternoon tea, then another meander towards home for a fish & chip supper just as it got dark. A lovely day, better than forecast ; but as said above the wind was quite fierce, couldn't wear my hat on the exposed bits. ( Road that is , my head is exposed near all over.)

Exposed bits??? Exactly what i`d seen today. Thought I was seeing things. Cant mention it on a family forum though. But a good Stoneligh campfire story that`ll make you laugh

Andi

Guest 2b cruising

Went out yesterday for 2 hours and enjoyed it. Just got a little chilly on the way back after sun had gone home to rest.

Planned a good route to Hastings for this afternoon. Unfortunately my wife came home saying someone from work had messed up their gearbox.

She then volunteered me to drive her to and around Hastings because it would be easier if I navigated and she could do the parcel dropping.

Had to wait around for the load to turn up before we could get on our way. That brought along 5 o'clock.

Got home at 9:15 and that was the end of my planned afternoon out.

Roll on tomorrow. I will have to double my distance to make up for today.

And Derek then was kind enough to home with me to look at a venue for end of season bash, Thankyou Derek

No problem Phil, had a great day, 173 miles is a good season opener.

• Like 1