Who Went Out Today?

Andi

Guest Roy P

I was out at Avon Dassett and Burton Dassett in m Zero with my mate in his Westy on Saturday as we were caravanning nearby, lovely weather for run outs

Guest peter2b2002

took my z3 up and down my drive a few times ,first chance I've had to mover her under her own power can't wait to get her on the road legally

peter2b

I didn't get out over the weekend,I had hoped to but had a failure to start as the battery decided it had had enough after 11 years. So new battery purchased,a small tweak to the cooling system and a 3hr drive round the Peak District this morning before the weather turns wet again.

11 years! don't make em to last do they ;) my battery is still going strong after 4 years, bought for £10 from a scrappy (he says as it is now surely to die) :)

Drove my 2b to work (40mile round trip) yesterday, still a little nippy but nice to get her out in the sun. Need more power though so just thinking about building the manifold to fit the bike carbs sitting in the garage.

Guest Bazwaz

Took the mx5 out for a run, following/followed by Lee in his Merc accompanied by Chris and Julie. Went up to Scotch corner and along the A66 to Smallways for lunch and to say goodbye to Tony, who, as some of you know, as been our host on many a weekend. He's retiring but the Smallways weekend will continue. Lee will confirm dates later. After an excellent lunch we continued on the A66 then over to Tan Hill. From there it was up over Buttertubs and on to Hawes. Then over the tops to Kettlewell and back down the Aire valley. Still a bit of snow up there but the views are exceptional.

Guest 2b cruising

I scraped my rear mud wing on the gatepost a couple of months ago.

Decided time to repair it yesterday morning.

Bad decision as the weather has been absolutely brill for the last two days.

Jodie nearly complete. Wet and dried the masking line away earlier this evening and cut it back to gloss tomorrow. Only job then will be clear coat.

If weather good, I will be out by lunch time. YIPPEE.