Stoneleigh 3/4 May 2015

Guest Howtightpet

Guest Howtightpet

Hi guys

We have just found out we are both off together these dates so will be going to stoneleigh, never been before for kit car show.

What's the best option please ie. Camp as we cannot tow caravan or find a hotel happy with either

I see there is a club stand. So do the cars have a arrival time and exit time ?

So what we are really asking is where are going to have a blast and a good weekend. We are free from the Saturday.

Waiting with bated breath

Alan lynn

Alan, definitely camp over, it's the best part of the whole show for us as a club.

Don't be shy, just poll up, introduce yourself and join in and you'll be made more than welcome. There's a big hog roast for all club members too so that's one evenings food sorted.

Getting tents up is a doddle as we all just chip together and help like a well oiled machine. (N.B. except Emma, she just turns up to a pre erected tent and opens the wine 😂)

Looking forward to seeing you there mate! :drinks:

• Like 2

Whatever you do,don't follow the onsite camping signs. Once you've come through the main gate, keep going straight ahead, between the buildings, we'll be on the right after the last buildings.

HTH

Nick

• Like 2

Guest Howtightpet

Hi guys

Thanks for the info and we are looking forward to the weekend I guess we will camp just wondering how I get the kitchen sink,wardrobe, lynns shoes , in the boot will have to speak to dr who find out how he does it lol

Guest tommyv123

Hello all, count me in.. so just to confirm there's no need to book a pitch for camping etc just tip up look for all you fellow hoodies and join in the weekends frolics.. Is it a Saturday evening start??

This map has been uploaded before and I found it invaluable on my first visit. I guess it doesn't do any harm to post it again :)

stoneleigh.jpg

Just be aware that the road past the Warwick Centre to the campsite (marked in Blue to 'B') is closed during Show hours and you have to go around the top of the map to get to the camp site.

Last year the actual Club Stand was in the bottom left of our 'pitch' and the entrance was top left. Not sure if it will be the same this year ?

• Like 2

This year we may have to bring our superspecies down on a trailer as my dad is going in for an op on 10th April and doesn't think he will be able to get in and out the hood. Is there anywhere to take the Mondeo and trailer as we really want to bring the car to the show stand