Stoneleigh 3/4 May 2015

Guest Howtightpet

Sorry guys..I cant make Stoneleigh this year.....I'm away canal cruising in France.

I can hear the snoring from anywhere.... 'cos it's me causing it!

The pies come from COSTCO.....don't know if anyone else is a member?

Guest Howtightpet

Well we from down south like nice weather and as I have to go past watford I hear it rains a lot.

SO

I have my camping tickets but because of north of watford I have a hotel for 2 nights as well but can cancel without penalty.

We will need a trail run on loading the car. I want tent sleeping bag beer and wine lynn wants sleeping bag, duvet, pillows,

Gas heater. Think we need a roof box.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Guest Howtightpet

Hi Bob

We are going up Saturday not sure of the time as yet but we guess we would like to aim to get there around 12.30 -1pm

We have early check in to hotel for 1pm if we go there but if weather is good will camp.

don't know if anyone meets in a service area near by. So we can have a nice run in ??

Still Need to buy a tent and as we are motorhomes or caravan for past well lots of years. I am sure we will give everyone a good laugh erecting it the tent that is

Do we have a marriage guidance councelor may need it if she does not hold the pole and rope right. ROFL

Alan