Stoneleigh 3/4 May 2015

Guest Howtightpet

Hi Bob

We are going up Saturday not sure of the time as yet but we guess we would like to aim to get there around 12.30 -1pm

We have early check in to hotel for 1pm if we go there but if weather is good will camp.

don't know if anyone meets in a service area near by. So we can have a nice run in ??

Alan

Could meet somewhere near Oxford ??

Guest Howtightpet

Hi Bob

Yes we could maybe not Oxford but the next service down M40. As find Oxford services very busy normally.

Still a few of jobs to do on car but not sure I have the time but will still be ok, want to put some new harness in but have to remove the bloody seats to get to harness bolts nothing is ever simple.

Hi Bob

Yes we could maybe not Oxford but the next service down M40. As find Oxford services very busy normally.

Still a few of jobs to do on car but not sure I have the time but will still be ok, want to put some new harness in but have to remove the bloody seats to get to harness bolts nothing is ever simple.

Would miss the boring & busy M40 if possible &travel ---A420/ A340 ( this junction is just west of Oxford.)

Takes around 20/25 minutes longer but much better drive for us old & slow folk.

Guest Howtightpet

Would miss the boring & busy M40 if possible &travel ---A420/ A340 ( this junction is just west of Oxford.)

Takes around 20/25 minutes longer but much better drive for us old & slow folk.

Bob. I may get there with a few more hairs on my head going A roads does get a bit wind swept on motorways