Smallways July 2015 - West Yorks Weekend

BigLee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bryan TheSnail

Lee, I've now acquired a caravan and would like to park it on the field. Do I need to inform the landlord?

Did Norman give you permission to bring a caravan?

Bryan, I asked permission at the last club meet and he gave me the nod. I'm not allowed to occupy his favourite spot of course. See you next weekend.

Guest petespine

Hi Lee

Sorry can`t make it this weekend, Daryl just got her appointment for day surgery on Friday,(nothing serious) but won`t be fit enough for weekend, hope everybody has a good weekend, will really miss it.

Pete & Daryl

Guest Darren2010

Well!! Just finished work, of to pack the car ready for tomorrow's Trip up the road.... I hope you Proper Campers won't be laughing Too much at me!!!!

Guest Darren2010

Cheers Lee... I'll believe it when I see it!!! 😬

What time will people be arriving from? I'm thinking of leaving Oldham around half one-ish for a steady amble up there..

I think Barry is going up in the afternoon but into town returning tea time. I wont be able to come till after work so wont be there till something like 6.30.. At least pub will be open by time I get there :) See you tomorrow.

Guest Ian Marr

Was hoping to get up on Saturday for the run out, but Made Marrian is running like a bag of spanners and now got oil in the coolant. Getting pressure checked today, but expecting a blown cyl head gasket at best and possibly on the look out for an upgraded pinto head :-(

Guest Bryan TheSnail

Home and dry after a fab weekend, nice one Lee.

Good to meet up with some weird and wonderful people (again)

Hope to be there again next year.

Big thanks to Lee for organizing a great weekend, thanks for all who came along for making it so enjoyable, I was pleased to play my part in setting a record of the most lost within the first 10 minutes of the run out!!!!! Will be back next year for more of the same please.