Poss New Events Support Needed

keith kelly

Still waiting for info from show organisers will get wife to chase (she has organised the whole thing, i just post what she tells me) unfortunatly we are going to have to slum in a tent as i have changed jobs and tow bar was on company car no glamping for us!

Quick update wife has chased them on the info and it would seem they had forgotten about us. All is not lost they have promised to send all the passes and information out first class so should be getting details through post shortly.

Guest Ian Marr

BIG heads up on this one. Pickering Traction Engine Rally has been in Pickering for years, but this year they are moving! It is at Allerton Park, near Knaresborough ... It is being re-named Yorkshire Steam Fair. All one and the same thing, same dates and organiser, just different location. Allerton Park is much easier to get to as just off the A1 at Jct 47 .... Grizzly could walk!

Website does say this, but not obvious - especially as it is still headed as Pickering Traction Engine Rally.

The ride to Pickering across the Wolds or Moors is lovely, but you will be going the wrong way!

Rich ... If your dad is planning on 'steaming' to Pickering you may want to let him know!

Welcome to North Yorkshire where we like to keep you on your toes!

Guest 2b cruising

Got mine.

Cars just about ready now after accident repair corrections.

Not going further than that as don't want to spoil a good thread by being sad and ranting.

• 2 weeks later...