Poss New Events Support Needed

keith kelly

Guest 2b cruising

Well Kieth and Becky. As an ordinary member, I would like to thank you for taking on and working hard on this task.

It already looks like a success story with the amount of bookings already. That's not to mention the casual visitors that are bound to turn up on the day.

Well done from me to all concerned.

Ken.

Well Kieth and Becky. As an ordinary member, I would like to thank you for taking on and working hard on this task.

It already looks like a success story with the amount of bookings already. That's not to mention the casual visitors that are bound to turn up on the day.

Well done from me to all concerned.

Ken.

thanks, not there yet though still a few things to sort. is anyone coming from near stockport? I may need some rhocar banners picking up from steve. also as I am the proud owner of the old club BBQ was wondering if it might be an idea to bring it, space permitting in the tintop. will need everyone to contribute food wise (like usual at rhocar events) but could be an option.
  • Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

thanks, not there yet though still a few things to sort. is anyone coming from near stockport? I may need some rhocar banners picking up from steve. also as I am the proud owner of the old club BBQ was wondering if it might be an idea to bring it, space permitting in the tintop. will need everyone to contribute food wise (like usual at rhocar events) but could be an option.

i will bring some vino.

• 1 month later...

I just looked over the form I sent and I missed ticking off the camping (yes) bit.

A question on this though, is it turn up early on Friday and pitch tent or Thursday night?

(As it's not far for me this time, either is fine)

And also, where is the camping pitch? I looked at the pickering website and it says something about contacting

http://www.yorkshireholidayparks.co.uk/allerton-holiday-park/your-stay/

As this is a new venue, can we get some clarification on this please?

Thanks,

Simon.

• 3 weeks later...

Any up-dates on this event ? Will it be necessary to pre-order passenger tickets & is a separate ticket needed for each day we attend?

We are not camping ( too far to drag the t/tent) & wish to book accommodation soon.

So can we please clarify a few points listed

Pickering show end of july

1. Is the camping onsite if we filled out forms and ticked camping

2. Arrival time on Friday ( most people will be afternoon)

3. Passenger entry free or pay on arrival

Please add to list any other questions

Answered req asap please

Edited by jaimo

Looks a good show, we're already booked to the Billing Land Rover show on the same weekend though. Hope all who go have a good time.

Edited by Landie71