Hants & Dorset April Meet

fry61

So far we only have a few replies , so not able to book a club slot at reduced admission yet.

Dependant on where members are driving from I've pencilled in ---- arrive at Haynes around 10.30/11am & lunch in their café @ 1pm.

Guest Alan & Evi

Hello again,

Evi and I will definitely be up for that, and hopefully the weather will be kind for a run down in the Hoodie.

Been to the museum once before and loved it.

Hope to see many of the faces again that we met in February.

See you then, cheers, Alan.

Guest Alan & Evi

Just seen the weather forecast for Sunday, and should have checked it first before responding so exuberantly to the above post.

I think given the prediction of possible heavy rain and not having any side doors or heater, it would not be wise of us to attempt a journey all that way in the Hoodie.

So I'm afraid we definitely won't be adding a Hoodie to the club slot, and I'll let you know if we'll be coming in another car.

Sorry to make a mess of this posting, but like I said, with an open topped car, I should have checked the forecast first.

Guest fatherhood

Hi Bob, just seen the post. Sorry can't make this one . spending all my spare time on the car and with a holiday looming and work commitments there isn't much of that,will try and get to Stoneleigh.

ps.was at the new museum couple of months ago really good.