Hants & Dorset Bbq

fry61

Once again folks, its time for our annual BBQ on our patch ( Nick thinks its called Hampshire )

Date is set for Friday/Sat/Sunday the 26/27/28th June & format will be similar to the previous 5 years.

Arrive when-ever on Friday ( if you can ) pitch camp -- pub meal in evening -- back home for drinks & natter around the fire.

Saturday - several tours round local villages with guest passengers -- cold buffet lunch ( veggies too ) -- make something from rubbish & sail/float/fly your creation.

Saturday evening BBQ for all plus music , drinks & natter.

Sunday - breakfast for all cooked on the coals outside -- wander round in circles -- pack up & go home when-ever.

You provide the alcohol -- we provide the food ( with help from our friends )

SUNSHINE has been booked -- don't let it go to waste.

We provide for veggies Nick, just tell them to get to the right end of the line --- 'cause this is the carnivore end. !*!*!

How's it going? Up to your neck in punters I hope.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Final call for Rhocar members to shout if they wish to attend our BBQ on Saturday 27th June. Please advise when arriving , Friday or Saturday & time as we need to book tables for our evening meal at the local pub. Would be good if we also knew more accurately the numbers for the Saturday BBQ, which will be similar to past years --- we provide the food -- you provide the drink -- for yourself & to share.

Guest MartinP

As usual had a brilliant time with Bob & Mo and friends his weekend.

Got to the pub just in time to order food, great meal, just a pity the hot puddings had all gone :sorry:

Saturday weather could not have been better, by the end of the day I was pinked up as I refused to put sun cream on. evening barbeque was scrummy whatever you decided to eat.

Sunday breakfast on the lawn and a couple of hot teas set us up for the day.

Great company and thanks for the lodgings again this year.

D & M

Great time had by us - thanks Bob & Mo.

Shocking amount of flies collected on the windscreen / front numberplate / headlights etc. during the day (probably worse going home at night). Just goes to show that a hoodie is not aerodynamic like a modern car, and I'm thankful I had a windscreen....

Thanks,

-Steve & Val