Midlands Run To Wales 7Th To 9Th August 2015

richyb66

Can you add me to the list please. Staying at the Llys Olwen Guest House.

Cheers Ade

Ade, you're added to the list

Hi i'm from N Wales is the event only open to Midlands Club members or could I come along? Mal

Mal, it's open to anyone driving a kit. As places seem to be going fast, I'll add you too - just confirm if you're still interested.

Edited by richyb66

Thanks Trevor, been there a few times.

Richy, booked in Caeau Capel, a little pricey but looks good with great reviews.

Bob, I mentioned that you were staying and they did not have a booking for Bob and Mo (Fry), do you an alias or are you on Wales top 10 most wanted?

Guest nicklogistics

I'm staying at the Fairway country hotel, lon llchaf, morfa nefyn, pwlleli, gwynedd, LL53 6AD.

Tel 01758 721888

On my own unless there are any volunteers wishing to stay at the same hotel as me.

Thanks Trevor, been there a few times.

Richy, booked in Caeau Capel, a little pricey but looks good with great reviews.

Bob, I mentioned that you were staying and they did not have a booking for Bob and Mo (Fry), do you an alias or are you on Wales top 10 most wanted?

Have checked our reservation --- we are using our hereditary title for this short stay; saves a lot of explanation as to why the platinum card has a different name.

Before the trip to Wales my MOT is due and I've noticed I need TRE boots. I intend to buy a pair of "BOOT 1" from here: http://www.balljointboots.co.uk/

The postage doesn't increase as the order quantity increases, so if anybody wants a pair for £2.99, let me know before let's say 6pm Saturday 6th June, I can add them to my order and you'll get postage free. I will bring them to Wales on the 7th August.

Sorry to hijack your thread Rich, but it is sort of Wales trip related, I hope you agree ;0)

T

Edited by RedTrev