Series 3A - Iva Pass

dlovettuk

post-3808-0-14102400-1433879887_thumb.jpgAfter 6 years of build I finally got my Series 3a in for it's IVA. It passed at Beverley at the end of April and have just received the v5. I've been a bit quiet on the forums for the past couple of years but thanks to everyone who helped along the way! Hopefully get some number plates and insurance sorted tomorrow :).
  • Like 1

Yes - they we're really helpful. Took it in November and the rolling road failed so they had to abandon the test but one of the guys took the time to gave us a few helpful pointers about things we might want to look at before booking the test again. Couldn't fault them.

• Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

Well done. All seems worth while to you now.

Hope you use it lots and get some enjoyment out of it, instead of leaving it in the warm dry garage.

To many cars where people have worked hard and succeeded with their project. Then left them in the garage doing next to nothing.

You don't seem to be one of them though.

Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy again.

On the odd occasion they are better than sex.

Well only on a few occasions.

Went on my first drive today. Not entirely successfully. Sounded a bit rough under acceleration so checked the fuel lines etc. Took it out again and after about half a mile heard an enormous bang. On inspection the ceramic bit of the spark plug had popped out of the threaded bit which was still in the engine. Both bits were in tact so popped a spare in and carried on. I think a new set of plugs is in order!!'