Transport Needed

maccavvy

Hey guys I need To get my car from Barnsley to steamers in Ripley Derbyshire. I will need it taking there and when the Works done bringing back ,can anybody help me out the quotes I've had so far I just too expensive

If all else fails Marcus.... You're welcome to pop down to mine anytime you want and fetch my trailer.....it's just a pain in the arse for you to have to fetch it, take it home to load your car then to turn around and come back to mine with your car loaded.....and then of course you have to do the same when the jobs done.....but the offer is there if nothing better comes along.

Hi Marcus, I've got an A frame and a mondeo you can borrow if you want, that's if your car is rolling on all 4 wheels, towed mine back from Scotland with it and it works fine, only problem is that we are going to Pickering tomorrow evening, don't know how soon you wanted to get it there

Ivan

Guest 2b cruising

A frames a really good when connected right.

Also the car you are towing should be fully road legal when towing with any amount of wheels still on the road.

Luckily I got away with picking up three cars Doing well over 700 miles before I found this out.

Would use it again if I needed to but only legally in future.

The car you are towing pulls true and straight, making all corners better than any centre wheeled trailer.

Blooming awful to reverse though.

at the moment the car has rear wheels only.....cheers ivan.

I may have to take you up on your offer steamer.. cma says he can do some towing for me.

ill know more over weekend steamer.. re our pm.