First Day Out

Guest jelleyhead

Guest jelleyhead

After having my super spec for just over a year now and having a lot of running problems with it and spending a lot of time sorting the problems out and getting great advice from you all to witch i am very great full it occurred to me that i had only done short runs in the car so me and the old man how has helped me with the car are going on a days drive on 29 august starting at 9am at corby then on to cromer for some lunch along the coastal roads some stops at well-next-the-sea and holme-next-the-sea then past kings lynn then head off up to skegness for some dinner then back down to boston then past peterborough then home think this is a good run for us and the car fingers crossed we get there and back with no problems thanks again to ever body on the RHO CAR CLUB i will let you know how the day goes

Guest jelleyhead

Update on how the day went well started of at 9 am weather was good the drive down to cromer was good we stopped of for some fish and chips and moved on to hunstanton had a couple of close calls on the way down not my driving i mite add as for the car it didn't miss a beat i am really happy with it apart from its not fast enough for me my dad says i expect to much from a old engine.with this in mind we are planing a long weekend away next year up in the lake district we are hoping to have another car by then as well lets hope i just need to hide it from er in doors