Exmo Revamp

jaimo

Guest 2b cruising

Surely you can alter/modify or adjust the bracket.

If it's bolt mounted a cut off excess and re drill the bracket. Is that possible.

Or maybe even bend it at a steeper angle to bring the sensor in.

Edited by 2b cruising

Problem with that is Chris no excess on !mounting and rest of bracket is tube and I do not process welder so would just be easier to get a double pulley

Guest 2b cruising

If you fill any tube with dry fine sand and tamper it in very well, you can cold bend it.

Sorry Jaimo but forgot both ends must be sealed before bending so not really practical in your case.

Edited by 2b cruising

• 1 month later...

Well went to go out in kit Friday and picked it up from in-laws drove 2mins round corner home to pick boy up started car back up and big misfire.

Was well made so as was going to Legoland for weekend I drove car back to in-laws slowly and put away

This morning did the pulling leads off trick and bingo the plug that was having trouble with unburnt fuel or oil was dead

So off to motosave got new plugs put them in and bingo sorted also might be just me but didn't see any smoke either so could of been a dodgy plug all along causing probs breaking down so fingers crossed sorted now ready for bike carbs then megajolt just need to run abit longer and make sure

Hopefully finally getting some where