Check Your Driving Licence

ozz

right now I am really hacked off after my conversation with DVLA I was full of confidance and praise for DVLA unfortunately that has been smashed cos today I have received a letter from DVLA stating that I have a medical condition that needs investigation that's news to me and I think news to my doctor because at the end of the medical doctor said I passed with flying colours so now I need to find out how to lodge a formal complaint cos this is costing me every day I don't have my licence and I just cant afford for this to drag on even longer anybody know how I can do this cos I cant find an email address

Edited by tractor

• 3 weeks later...

hurray after sending a complaint and phoneing them and really laying it on thick saying that I am now into my sixth week of not being able to work and I just cannot survive any longer with no income DVLA actually phoned me today to say that the licence has been issued and sent to print GREAT how long will that take 10 DAYS that's no good to me wot about online that will take 48 hours to update so at the end of the conversation got asked if I would be withdrawing my complaint now that the licence has been issued hhhhmmmm