2B Panels

Guest jelleyhead

Guest jelleyhead

Hi all there are some panels on the bay for a 2b back panel with rear arches and bonnet and nose cone i am more interested in the back panel so my question is will panels from a 2b fit on a super spec as they are couple of hours drive from me i wanted to get some advice before i bid on them

Are these the Ebay ones that look absolutely infested with rust rather than 'surface rust' as described by the seller?

I could do with a new bonnet - but looking at the pictures I'd run a mile especially as they are so far away from you.

Is it just the rear panel you need? If so, they are really not hard to make from a section of nice clean rust free sheet and there are templates somewhere on here for the pattern shape you would need if you wanted to replicate the original.

Guest jelleyhead

Yes that's the ones they do need some work they look like they been sitting in a scrap yard for some time.it's a long drive to pick them up i was thinking if i could get them cheap they would be worth getting. I already have one on the car but the builder of the car didn't do a very good job so i was looking to change it i will have a look at making some as well