Robin Hood 2B 2.0 Zetec

Guest Soyabeann

Guest Soyabeann

Hi for sale is my 2b that unfortunately I have not got the time to work on or drive. The car was built by me and my dad in 2000 and passed the sva with a pinto, which we changed to a zetec later but neither of us have had time finish off the little jobs that need doing, it is taxed and mot'd and recently had a £500 custom exhaust manifold fitted.

The jobs that need doing are;

Steering cowl fitted, which I have

Speedo sensor, which I have

Connect the oil sender to the guage, which I have temporarily done to make sure it works

Bit of carpet missing in the footwell

I have bought and fitted a new alternator and bracket from Westfield and belt which cost £180, just to find that the bracket was broken on the old, so it has a spare alternator.

Also bought another set of bonnet catches which I was going to fit

The car needs a rolling road setup as the carbs were on the pinto, I have changed the jets, but it needs RR to get the best out of it.

The car doesn't have windscreen wipers fitted but I have some mini motors somewhere.

These jobs are not very big but with my second child I have no time to do anything so reluctantly the car has to go. There is also a brand new set of team dynamic wheels and typo r888 tyres for sale which can be sold with the car at a bit extra. The zetec has the arp conrod bolts fitted and is running twin dellortos 45s

This could be a really sorted car for a small amount of money and a bit of time doing some small jobs over the winter, I'm asking only £3500 so please let me know if your interested

Paul

post-12448-0-04936100-1445785964_thumb.jpg

post-12448-0-75132300-1445785974_thumb.jpg

Guest Jonathan.Ritchie

Do you have any pics of them Paul?

I'd be looking to spend about £300-£350 and yeah I'm up in no mans land just north of Aberdeen so would deffinately need ot be couriered but we could work out the best way between us for getting the stuff up

Cheers

Johny

Guest Jonathan.Ritchie

Hi Paul

Really sorry but I might have to leave this a while yet due to unforseen circumstances..

If you get them away to someone else that's no problem but I'll give you a message once I get my feet clear a bit and let you know.

Sorry again.

What colour are the alloys by the way?

Guest 2b cruising

I need one wheel, anyone else looking for the same.

Went the back way to the hill in Brands Hatch and went down a very deep hidden hole.

Deep chip to metal in one rear. Would sooner replace than bodge the coating.

I'm willing to pay for two to get a correct spare.

PM me and we can organise.

Guest Jonathan.Ritchie

That's perfect thank you Paul.

I'm just waiting for GBS to get back to me with a sliding pillar upgrade pack to wishbone suspension and coilover pack which is going to deplete my funds pretty drastically.... I'll have to see how much I have in the pot once they are ordered :(

but as I said if they're gone by the time I get the cash sorted then they're gone so don't keep hold of them or anything like that for me if you need rid of them.

Cheers

Johny