Road Tax Question For V55/4

Guest Jomeo69

Interesting you had the NOVA issue. I used V55/5 rather than V55/4, and I am aware of a few others who did the same, none of whom had issues with NOVA. However, there were a few threads on locostbuilders a while back that had issue with NOVA, all had used V55/4.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jomeo69

Morning all.

OK so an update.

I HAVE A REG NUMBER!!!!!

Its a Q plate but i do not care. It means i can drive it.

Its been a massive mission and i can't thank everyone enough that has helped throughout the entire build.

My last question. What size plates did people have made. I don't want anything too massive and am the other end of the country to actually measure what i need.

As usual many thanks

And again thank you too all who have helped.

Many Thanks

JOE

Guest peter2b2002

well done Joe, I had to get mine done by halfords as you can't make them yourself any more , you will need your v5 log book and some thing with your address I think there is some thing else licence?

peter2b

Brilliant......well done!

Legal number plates are a fixed size. You can get a legal square one for the rear.

And they are checked at every MOT.....kind of.....so you do need a legal set to be fitted then

I understand that some dodgy traders on the interweb, and companies who display at car shows,

will supply number plates at various sizes, fonts etc

https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=40&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=number+plate+maker&oq=number+plate&gs_l=hp.1.2.0i131l3j0l7.986.3143.0.5651.13.8.0.5.5.0.103.606.7j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..1.12.550.0.jmqPIbYahdk

but they are strictly for show vehicles.........

Edited by Bob Tucker