The Big Scotland Tour April 2016

Guest whiz

Not a bad thought david, would take a bit of planning with start times. Personally not setting off till rush hr is over

I agree Dan. Lie in, breakfast and then hit the road around 9.30 to 10 am to miss all the rush hour. I reckon we could aim to be there around 12:30 ish.

So the plan is --- start off from Stafford around 09.30/10.00 on Friday 15th for the trek north -- via the M6 ??Then Penrith for lunch & meet up with Dan & Phil ?

sounds about right will depend on how much traffic we hit. I have a hours drive to meet up with Dan and that could be longer with rush hour traffic. It can take 40 mins to get to the other side of Leicester

Guys, is there still space?

If so I'd like to add my name to the list as tentative.

Been busy jet setting backwards and forwards to Arizona since the trip last year and only just caught up with stuff on the forum.

Hope everyone is well and hopefully see you all in April

Si

• Like 1

If I can get the all clear from work looks like I'll be venturing up as well...hopefully not a one way journey this time lol...hopefully some spaces left at the hotels

Great stuff Terry and don't worry I'll have an MX5 engine and some spanners with me (so I'll just nick the supercharger) :rofl:

• Like 1

If I can get the all clear from work looks like I'll be venturing up as well...hopefully not a one way journey this time lol...hopefully some spaces left at the hotels

Hope so Terry, be great to have you along for the whole trip Lol