The Big Scotland Tour April 2016

Guest whiz

Maybe we could team up with you,son. Help the old folk week is around then.

Absolutely :)

Likewise - happy to meet as you come up through the Midlands

Would be good to meet up somewhere around the Stafford area and go on up from there. Once we have the itinerary and overnight stops we can start booking the accommodation.

Really looking forward to it.

Looks like I.m not going to make this trip. It's unlikely the car will be finished in time. Work is 6 days a week leaving little or no time to build engines etc.

Where is the 'Dislike' option when you need it! You will be missed Dan.

Assuming the first night will be around the same area as last year, then I have had a quick look at prices. The Travelodge we used in Helensburgh is quoting £45 on the saver rate (pay up front) for the room only. Dinner and breakfast would be extra and in the pub next door. Dinner last year was OK but the breakfast was pretty poor. There is a Premier Inn, listed as ‘Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel’, not far away that is quoting £35 room only on the saver rate. It has a chain type pub next door and although standard fayre, I suspect the food would be better here. It looks like a new build hotel as well.

Looks like I.m not going to make this trip. It's unlikely the car will be finished in time. Work is 6 days a week leaving little or no time to build engines etc.

get your finger out of your arse mate

hi m8 stuart was telling all about it can you put me down for going sounds like it will be a good weekend

hi Michael welcome aboard mate your more than welcome you will love it

Andy