The Big Scotland Tour April 2016

Guest whiz

Also been phoning today about hotels. I've found a posh hostel up in Durness. Never got an answer today will phone again tomorrow . I will contact the Girl about the dunolli tomorrow as well .

Ok then The Dunollie Hotel Skye which is 3 Star can accommodate us on the 16th and 17th provisionally for 12 people mostly in twin rooms for £30 BB or £45 DBB the same rate as last year the rooms are ok the food was fine and they have a bar, parking and views. also a petrol station next door.

The only Durness accommodation that can entertain the large group is the Lazy Crofter Bunkhouse hostel at £19 a night there is a pub 2 mins walk that could supply dinner. see link below.

http://www.visitdurness.com/lazy-crofter-bunkhouse/

Edited by whiz

Ok then The Dunollie Hotel Skye which is 3 Star can accommodate us on the 16th and 17th provisionally for 12 people mostly in twin rooms for £30 BB or £45 DBB the same rate as last year the rooms are ok the food was fine and they have a bar, parking and views. also a petrol station next door.

The only Durness accommodation that can entertain the large group is the Lazy Crofter Bunkhouse hostel at £19 a night there is a pub 2 mins walk that could supply dinner. see link below.

http://www.visitdurness.com/lazy-crofter-bunkhouse/

Andy - Shall we book individually or are you getting numbers to make a block booking for us?

I think this is the final list. I am happy with this if eveyone else is.

Friday 15th - Premier Inn - Dumbarton/Loch Lomond - For the Southeners or anyone who wants to join us

Saturday 16th - The Dunollie - Skye

Sunday 17th - The Dunollie - Skye

Monday 18th - Lazy Crofter Bunkhouse Hostel - Durness

Tuesday 19th - Premier Inn - Fort William

• Like 1

I think this is the final list. I am happy with this if eveyone else is.

Friday 15th - Premier Inn - Dumbarton/Loch Lomond - For the Southeners or anyone who wants to join us

Saturday 16th - The Dunollie - Skye

Sunday 17th - The Dunollie - Skye

Monday 18th - Lazy Crofter Bunkhouse Hostel - Durness

Tuesday 19th - Premier Inn - Fort William

Yep that's it

If the Scottish guys don't want to stay another night in Fort William they can make a run for home .