Different Body, Conversion Almost Done On My 2B

Guest evildave

No event Ken, Lana & I had a long week end in Suffolk last month and we were about 40 mins from Southwold.

I took the old wishbones John H had sold to Dave to deliver them to save John the hassle of posting them.

Lana & I love Southwold and it just made sense to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Benefit of membership and all that.

As it turned out, Lana got hit with the Norovirus & I went by myself - Dave turned up in a modern Camaro.

Understandable really as there has been snow the previous evening & the morning was quite frosty still.

But, I was in my shorts so it wasn't that cold!!!!

• Like 1

Guest evildave

Was good of you to come out Al and nice to meet you, weather was shady enough in the new camaro let alone the old one, it really doesn't even like damp roads 15.5" wide rear tyres and a spool

love it, love it, love it.......

I've just spent 3 days polishing all the stainless exhaust side pipery

and aluminium inlet side pipery for the Vette.

My arthritic old hands dont work any more..., but it does look the dogs....I will post a pic soon.

Just getting into the final build, then "just" the MOTEC ecu to fit & programme on the RR.

As usual, 95% complete, just 50% left to finish...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest evildave

Thanks Bob, I'm trying to keep it looking period so I don't attract too much police attention running no arches, dateless private plate will finish it off 3 numbers,3 letters.

Guest evildave

Great result, but what period are the cable ties.

E-Dave -- have a Riley illuminated grill badge ( logo easily changed ) yours FOC if you wish.

Lol ties will change once i have the grill shell painted and refit, have you got a pic of the riley badge, may be interested?

Cheers, Dave