Is It Cloned Number Plates

Guest jelleyhead

Guest jelleyhead

On the 9/10/15 around midnight i was in my bed fast asleep dreaming about my super spec well that's what i thought i was doing but according to my car insurance and the police i was in coventry driving my peugeot and hit two police cars yes that's right two police cars and drove off i can only think that the police cars had nobody in them when i was meant to of hit them as they did't stop me after doing this i must have drove the 40 miles back and went back to dreaming about my super spec.I have phoned my insurance they are trying to sort it out but they don't know all the info all they can tell me that i hit to police cars on that date so i phoned the police they will not give me any info due to dater protection and i could be any tom dick or harry this is what was said to me by the police i asked if i have done this then why haven't the police been to my door and why is my car sat on my drive with no marks on it i got no answer so i am waiting to see what happens so could it be false plates or the police have put the number plate in wrong

Must be false plates. The chances of an incorrectly entered number plate being the same colour and type of car must be pretty small. I would badger them until they came over and inspected the car and saw that there was no damage. They are assuming you are guilty not innocent until proven otherwise but they have the means to sort it out very easily.

Guest jelleyhead

It was my insurance that phoned me they have also sent paper work out to fill in about the Accident and the damage on my car but there is no damage or Accident caused by me i also think its odd that the police have not been round to see me i did tell my insurance to send somebody out to have a look at my car to see there is no damage whether or not they do we will see

Guest 2b cruising

Take dated photographs of your car soonest. it now.

You will need some sort of proof before time enough for repairs to be completed to it has passed.

If not light enough go to your nearest well lit spot and do it.

Detailed photoes with number plates included.

Headlines of today's newspaper visible if possible

Why have they not arrested you for hit and run.

How do they know your number.

Who were you in bed with at the time for a witness.

The stronger case you can build against them the better.

As sugested send letter to your Insurence along with either an empty claim form or large letters covering the whole form stating that you or your car was not involved in any such incident.

Also as stated above, use your legal cover.

You do not want your insurers just paying the claim as they usually would in such a case.

Are you sure nobody can get use of your car with spare keys.

Try taking your car to a police station and try to get them to inspect it.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest jelleyhead

UPDATE on my plates

well after a lot of phone calls to the police and my insurance.I got to talk to the officer that i had meant to have drove my car into he assured me that it was not me that drove in to his car as he had arrested the person involved plus the car they had was blue mine is black although they did have my number plates on there car he wouldn't tell me what they had done to end up in the back of his car.my insurance has wiped it off my file aswell so its all sorted i think i will get some false plates made up with some strong words on them and see if they clone them.

Guest chrispine

FU 2 was taken many years ago, as was BS 1, (Billy Smart), was up for sale for £150,000 a long time ago, cheaper to clone it but it would stand out, obviously, be a laugh to use it for a day or so though.