Roller Shutter Door

Guest alfaGTA

Guest alfaGTA

Does anyone here fit or supply such things?

Prefer remote electric, white, 8'x7' and quiet!

Currently I have an up and over hormann in good condition but i need something draught and rodent proof (also to keep burglar bill out).

Guest 2b cruising

Hormann sectional are good - go for the metal skin insulated version; good for working in the garage - can recommend.

However... does somewhat hermetically seal it - so the car going in wet, stays wet

Wouldn't brick vents cure this.

Guest alfaGTA

My garage is being converted to light industrial storage and distribution for my proposed internet pharmacy business, head space is limited (I want the storage space) so a sectional door is not suitable.

DanE i'll be in touch, I forgot yours was roller!

I fitted roller door when i built my garage. best thing is I xcan back the van to within a few inches of the door and still open it also no lost storage space in rafters. Think I paid about £700 for it 8 or 9 years ago.

Good luck with the Pharmacy business.

If you need any advice with the Regulatory aspect (storage conditions, labelling, compliance, procedures etc), drop me a line.

I've 20+ years experience in 'big pharma', the last 12 in equipment, process & facility Validation.