Beware Something Fishy :d

Guest janis

Sorry its me about iva i was thinking that i read something about iva but i did not :D anyway its not right and its kind of scam cos u cant drive it on the road..

Its not me going on about iva its bud :D (budweiser) :D

It's a Mk1 sierra S7 I think. The wiring is scruffy. The screen has not been sealed to the scuttle. Still has the original sierra vin plate. Not a well finished car IMO.

It could have been completed before SVA came in and never updated the log book during the amnesty time (when you only had to prove it had been on the road before SVA to re register as a RH). So it might once have been legal but no longer I think. Steer clear would be my thought if you don't want a battle with the DVLA. If there is documentary evidence of it being on the road pre SVA then a call to Paul Jepson may be worthwhile. Can't help thinking that there are plenty of Robin Hoods on the market that say Robin Hood on the V5C so why buy trouble when you don't have to.

Nigel

Edited by Longboarder
  • Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

Why is it sooooo expensive.

At the moment there are perfectly legal ones going for £2000 or just a little more.

I think he bought it for lots of money not knowing the situation, and now he is after getting rid.