Stoneleigh 2016 National Kit Car Show 1St 2Nd May

philshelton

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

If you're planning a 1 day visit, I would recommend Sunday 1st May - Also if possible, plan to stay late so you can get yourself down to the RHOCaR camping area (even if you're not camping) and enjoy the hog-roast which the club provides and the general banter and chitchat between club members.

Finally, please don't be shy to introduce yourself...jump into conversations and have a laugh....that's what we're all there for!!!

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Guys, It'll be the first time Ive been able to make it in the Zero, Whats the general crack if you only come for one of the days?

Quite a lot of families turn up around lunch time Saturday and pitch up camp for the weekend and weather dependant stay 'till mid afternoon on the Monday.

The choice is entirely yours.

If you do decide on camping, we take over a large piece of land next to the Warwick centre, if not just roll up on the stand for the day and say "hello" don't be put off if folk seem to be in lots of conversation, just join in, most folk haven't seen each other for 12 months so are playing catch up. Just join in.

Stoneleigh2.jpg

stoneleigh07013.jpg

Gives you an idea of how many stay over.

Guest 2b cruising

If you have to get there on a recovery truck, you will pay a lot more unless you take it off and push it.

🙂😀😬😂

I'm sure you will be ok Jaimo.

I would always give a push if you needed it mate.

In fact if it did happen, just call me and I will come help you.

Number by pm if you want it. 🙂

Edited by 2b cruising