Stoneleigh 2016 National Kit Car Show 1St 2Nd May

philshelton

No I think Dean is looking at keeping it off the road for a while to get the auto gear box out.

I told him to take to Stoneleigh and the RHOCAR can have a demo on how to swap a gear box. I think it would be a great demonstration but fear we may to trailer it back home after :rofl:

We are going tomorrow to allow extra time for drinking !!! We also have to take kitcar back home on the Sunday as we have other commitments on the Monday and to be honest if it was hot and sunny I would have taxed the car earlier but as its little me who has to drive it I dont really like the rain. so didn't want to do any driving on the Sunday. Never mind will still be there :-)

Sorry guys I cant make it.......

yet one more visit from the boys in blue tonight.

My 9 year old grandson refused to stay with his dad tonight, so my daughter

brought him here with her to spend the night with us.

The boys in blue called in to say he rang them & claimed she had abducted him against his will.

It took 2 minutes to clear it up....luckily the lad is very clear spoken and able to state his case so nobody

could possibly misunderstand him.

But its not a good time for me to be away from home for 2 days.

We are going tomorrow to allow extra time for drinking !!! We also have to take kitcar back home on the Sunday as we have other commitments on the Monday and to be honest if it was hot and sunny I would have taxed the car earlier but as its little me who has to drive it I dont really like the rain. so didn't want to do any driving on the Sunday. Never mind will still be there :-)

wimp I have done nearly 2000 miles since beginning of April

Guest 2b cruising

My gearbox got very very noises on the way back from Yorkshire last week.

Used it again on Sunday and all appeared fine.

Used it yesterday morning and gave it more than a little bit of stick just to make sure.

When it got up to temperature it got noises again.

It has been noises in the past but I have kind of ignored it as changing it when I do my engine swap.

I'm still going to the show in it, but I might arrive on the back of an RAC truck.

Anyone got a spare mt75 car box. Transit one not suitable. I think the ratios and bell housing different.

Guest busman770

well iam not in kit as i broke it bike carbs wont idle will start on choke till warm and stall then sounds like down on compression leave for 5 mins then starts