jaimo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 2b cruising

I've got a crossflow 1700 with the hoses on.

You can have the hoses if you want them.

They will be the right diameter I would think.

I have even used a reasonably priced hose company that sell all shapes and angles of hose, including ally or stainless tubing with all diameters and angles you could possibly need.

Will look for it in the morning and give you their Webb address if you want it.

I think they did next day delivery if ordered early enough.

Let me know mate.

Hi ken just need to sort overflow from rad to tank and tank to inlet manifold as t peice into there as opposed to bottom hose it works for stu only difference is he has no heater

I meam into the pipe that comes out of manifold imto autochoke

This shows flow. If you connect 10 to the expansion bottle it will just fill the bottle. The drain back from expansion bottle should tee in to 4, I think.

C767FAAE-807B-432C-B68F-779F7F0A0FC0.jpg

Edited by theduck

That princible of filing bottle could be said of anywhere apart from t piecing into bottom home but if put as would drag dont ask me to explain but it works on stu but can t into 4 doesnt really matteq any orther sugestions

Using polo rad with clio tank with pressure cap its all as duck diagram but got pipe overflow on side of rad that goes to top pipe on tank just got to tpiece into exsirsting for bottom pipe on tank s

Bottom pipe on my header tank goes to tee on radiator bottom hose to fill system. Small bleed pipe from radiator goes to small pipe on header tank to dump water and air back into the tank. My system then has another small pipe from tank cap to take any overflow from the header tank to an expansion tank (the header tank is always full so water WILL expand into the expansion tank but returns to header tank when cooling down)

Because of the position of the radiator bottom outlet I have had to use 2 hoses with an alloy link pipe joining them. I had a short tube with a diameter to suit the header tank outlet welded onto it ( I think it was 16mm diameter)