Gbs Xmas Open Day Tomorrow (Saturday 12Th December)

GBS Team

Tomorrow is the GBS Xmas Open Day (Saturday12th December) at the GBS Factory 10am till 2.30pm.

We would like to invite you all to the GBS Factory for a cup of Tea and Mince Pies / Biscuits and to say Happy Christmas and Thank You for all your support this year.
The GBS showroom will be open from 10am till 2.30pm, everyone is welcome there will be plenty of mince pies!

Hope you can all join us, we look forward to seeing you all and wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Kind regards
Keith & Richard and all the GBS Team.

Just returned to 'Brownhills motorhomes' in Newark.

Now full of GBS homemade cake, miniature christmas pud, biscuits and fudge cake, plus coffe! I think I have managed to cover you all.

Nice visit through both the showroom/workshop and around the machine shop - excellent visit.

Thanks GBS.

Guest 2b cruising

Just returned to 'Brownhills motorhomes' in Newark.

Now full of GBS homemade cake, miniature christmas pud, biscuits and fudge cake, plus coffe! I think I have managed to cover you all.

Nice visit through both the showroom/workshop and around the machine shop - excellent visit.

Thanks GBS.

You will have to put in many hours exercise now to get rid of the calories.

I'm glad you ate mine.