Dash Test Video

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

Right finished. My dash wiring, and wanted to see if it's iva proof.... Few things before I start, I know I need to change the led colour for the fog, and add a green led for the side light switch. Also the tach and speedo are meant to be missing!

The only part I am concerned about is the fog switch, as I am using the led on the switch as the telltale, but also it lights dimly with side lights on, and goes bright when activated, if iva man thinks that this is too complicated for the normal human being to distinguish between dim for showing you where it is, and bright to indicate it's on I can remove the illumination from the switch. As you can see when lights are turned off the fog goes off and does not come back on until the lights are turned on and switch cycled. The light switches are side lights on the left, dipped bean on the right and fog underneath.

The only thing I could get to work was to have the hazards dimly illuminated with the sidelights and flash when switched.

Iva proof yay or nay?